- Kawai ES110 svart stagepiano
- 5 års Kawai Premium garanti & Piano Service Profile
- Dobbelt X-Stativ
- Fri frakt i hele norge
The Kawai ES110 Digital Piano offers advanced playability and easy portability to the
developing musician. The 88 keys are equipped with Kawai´s Responsive Hammer Compact
action for an authentic feel that´s similar to an acoustic piano.
The ES110´s 19 piano sounds include a range of pianos, organs and synthesisers that keep
your playing inspired. The Harmonic Imaging technology produces a tonal richness and complexity
that assists in creating an engaging performance.
The ES110 also features Bluetooth connectivity for integration with dedicated apps on your smartphone.
The slim design weighs just 12kg, making the ES110 ideal for gigging musicians requiring a high quality
piano wherever they go. The sleek design and black finish smart look.
Despite being a digital piano, the ES110 has the touch and response of an acoustic instrument.
The Responsive Hammer Compact keyboard has been carefully designed to have an organic
response to your touch throughout the entire motion of pressing each key.
The keys have no springs in them for a more consistent response.
The keys benefit from separately weighted hammers for increased stability and familiarity for
classical musicians. No matter how modern or traditional your playing style is, everyone can
benefit from the ES110’s advanced touch.
Harmonic Imaging Sound Technology
The Kawai ES110 Digital Stage Piano is packed with a library of 19 high quality instrument sounds.
These include everything from a range of grand pianos, to more experimental synths and organs.
Each of these sounds have been crafted using Kawai’s exclusive Harmonic Imaging Sound technology.
This advanced sound capturing style allows you to produce dynamic tones that faithfully represent each
instrument. The instruments sampled include some of Kawai’s finest acoustic instruments, so that each
note you play has authenticity and character. The range of piano sounds and Harmonic Imaging keeps
your development inspired and your performances inspiring.
Smartphone compatibility via Bluetooth MIDI offers seamless integration with the ES110’s features.
By connecting your smartphone, you can access a number of dedicated apps to assist with your learning.
This is ideal for keeping younger students inspired to develop their technique. Another benefit of Bluetooth
connectivity is that it removes the need for excessive folders and books of learning tools and sheet music,
meaning your piano space can stay neat and organised with ease.
The vast array of sheet music available is suitable for all levels and ages.
- Width: 1312mm
- Depth: 286mm
- Height: 145mm
- Speakers: 12x8cm x 2
- Weight: 12.0KG
- Keys: 88
- Sound Source: Harmonic Imaging, 88 Key Piano Sampling
- Action: Responsive Hammer Compact
- Feel: Weighted
Sounds & Effects
- Polyphony: 192 Maximum
- Reverb: Room, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Off
- Sound Settings: Damper Resonance, Voicing, Fall-back Noise, Damper Noise, Brilliance, Temperament, Temperament Key, Speaker EQ,
- Grand Pianos: 6
- Pianos: 5
- Organs: 2
- Strings: 2
- Other: Harpsichord, Vibraphone, Wood Bass, Electric Bass
- Lesson Function: Alfred’s Basic Piano 1A/1B, Burgmiller 25 Songs
- Dual Mode: Yes, with Adjustable Volume Balance
- 4 Hand Mode: Yes, with Adjustable Volume Balance
- Recorder: 3 Song, 15,000 Maximum Notes
- Registration: 4 Memories
- Demo Songs: 12
- Metronome: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8 with 100 Drum Rhythm
- MIDI Functions: Transmit MIDI Program Change, MIDI Channel, Local Control, Multi-Timbral Mode
- Bluetooth: Version 4 with GATT Compatibility
- Recording Functions
- Songs: 3
- Maximum Note Capacity: 15,000
- Pedals: F-10H Damper Pedal (with Half Pedal Support)
- Output Power: 7 Watt x 2
- Headphone Jacks: 2
- Pedal: 1
- MIDI In/Out: 1
- Finish: White
- Included Accessories: F-10H Pedal, Music Rest, PS-129 Power Adaptor