Guitar gigbag from Harvest that can carry 2 guitars.
Made from full grain calf skin with a hand furnished antique look. Not to forget, strong brass metal fittings - also in the retro look!
A handcrafted masterpiece!
- Two strong 10 mm nylon zippers open two seperat compartments. This way you can lay your instrument into the bag without a problem. By closing the bag your guitars are held inside like a sandwich. No matter what size these are - no more moving or shifting!
- Both chambers are separated by a well cushioned wall through the middle.
- The guitars should lay on their backs when in the bags.
- Both chambers are given enough room to fit in two solid body guitars.
- Underneath the zipper (belly) is a foam flap positioned to protect the instrument from scratches. For extra protection, there are two perfectly positioned inner case patches.
- At the bottom is a large pocket for reading material and an extra compartment for replacement parts.
- Inside is a small see-through pocket specially for wrenches and picks.
- On top of the bag is another pocket with a zipper for storing/holding your guitar tuner and other small accessories.
- The bag’s handle- and shoulder-straps are both attached with not just one but two steel-fasteners; doubled up for more comfortable wear and a better hold!
- The shoulder straps are detachable and sit comfortably on one’s back. The lengths of the straps are adjustable.